IV NAD+ and MultiVitamin Infusions
Invest in your health!
If you struggle with low energy, memory, sleep issues, or mental health conditions and need immediate relief, turn to Healing Ketamine. Our highly trained team offer NAD and multi-vitamin infusion therapy to improve mood and energy levels, restore and improve brain health, and optimize your health and quality of life. Call the office to schedule an appointment or book one online today.
IV NAD+ and MultiVitamin Therapy Q&A
WHY USE IV HYDRATION THERAPY?
Many people suffer from vitamin deficiencies or are unable to absorb nutrients effectively. With IV Vitamin Therapy, your nutritional balance and health will improve significantly. When IV fluids, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids are infused directly into your bloodstream, it gives your cells immediate access to the nutrients required for healing and cellular repair.
When you take vitamins orally, you can lose up to 80% of their nutritional value. In order for nutrients to reach your cells and work effectively, they must be absorbed directly into your body.
WHAT IS NAD+?
NAD+ is a coenzyme that exists in every cell in your body. NAD+’s main function is to fuel metabolic reactions forward. Think of it like putting gas in your car. Your body needs NAD+ to function like your car needs gas to go.
Your cells wouldn’t be able to metabolize fats, carbohydrates or amino acids without NAD+. As you age, NAD+ depletes and does not regenerate. Replenishing your cells can significantly help the side effects of age-related diseases.
BENEFITS OF NAD+
According to studies, NAD+ can fight a variety of chronic illnesses and age-related ailments, as well as lessen the negative impacts of aging on the body. Here are some of its principal advantages:
NAD IV therapy is used to dramatically slow the toll aging takes on your body. Anti-aging treatments can prolong your health and vitality to keep your body functioning at its prime.
- Decrease risk of age-related diseases
- Restores muscle function
- Repairs damaged DNA
- Increases energy levels
- Boosts metabolism
- Restores athletic performance
NAD IV therapy is a natural alternative to medication-based solutions for individuals seekings addiction treatment and is widely accepted by patients who want to avoid the side effects of medications while detoxing.
- Fewer withdrawal symptoms
- Reduces cravings
- Restores energy levels
- Improves overall mood
- Aids in cell restoration
- Improves brain function
- Improves clarity
NAD IV therapy is designed to keep the brain functioning propery. This conenzyme regenerates and restores brain function. NAD IV treatments can help preserve mental clarity, enhance focus, and protect against neurodegenerative diseases for a healthier and happier quality of life.
- Boosts mood
- Improves memory
- Restores brain health
- Recuperates neurological function
- Increases mental clarity
- Improves brain regeneration
- Enhances focus and concentration
Sirtuins are a family of protein molecules that have been found to play a crucial role in the body’s inflammatory response and antioxidant expression. Certain sirtuins can reduce inflammation, which in turn alleviates pain. Sirtuins require the NAD+ coenzyme to function correctly, so NAD IV therapy fuels this pain reduction process. Ketamine works by blocking specific pain receptors in your brain. At the same time, it resets some of the nerve cells in your brain and spine. This interaction makes it more effective at reducing some types of pain than others. Ketamine and NAD can specifically help with generalized pain issues like:
- Neuropathic pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
IV Vitamins Post Ketamine
We believe in treating the whole human, and vitamin infusions are a great way to not only recover from your ketamine infusion quickly but support you in living your healthiest life possible. Since you already have an IV port in, we will simply connect the IV bag after your infusion, and it will be done by the time you have recovered.
Benefits of IV Vitamin Therapy
- Support ketamine recovery
- Replenish vital nutrients
- Hydrate and cleanse
- Support the function of joints and muscles
- Maximize physical performance
- Regain focus
- Restore your youthful glow
Vitamin C is a vital nutrient for health. It helps form and maintains bones, skin, and blood Vessels. It is also an antioxidant. The body needs vitamin C for various functions such as:
- It helps the body produce collagen, L-carnitine, and some neurotransmitters.
- It is an antioxidant that helps remove unwanted substances known as reactive oxidative species (ROS) from the body.
- It helps the body absorb iron.
- It helps support a healthy immune system.
- It supports healthy wound healing.
Vitamin B-12 is a crucial B vitamin. It is needed for nerve tissue health, brain function, and the production of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B-12 is essential for brain function and the synthesis of red blood cells.
- The deficiency of vitamin B-12 can lead to neurological difficulties and anemia.
- People over 14 should consume more than 2.4 micrograms (mcg) of vitamin B-12 daily.
- Vitamin B-12 is naturally available in meats and people who are plant-based should supplement B12 into their diet.
B Complex refers to not one but eight different vitamins. All B vitamins play an important role in converting food into not just one energy in the body. Each B vitamin also has a unique position in a person’s health.
- Vitamin B-1 – Thiamin
- Vital to the healthy growth and function of organs, including the brain and heart
- Vitamin B-2 – Riboflavin
- Vitamin B-2 helps break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. It plays a vital role in maintaining the body’s energy supply.
- Vitamin B-3 – Niacin
- The body needs niacin to maintain healthy skin, nerves, digestion, and high doses of niacin can help to improve cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin B-5 – Pantothenic Acid
- Pantothenic Acid is essential for the health of the brain and nervous system
- Vitamin B-6 – Pyridoxine
- Pyridoxine helps the body make new red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body and help support a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin B-7 – Biotin
- Biotin is essential for healthy hair, nails, and nerve function.
- Vitamin B-9 – Folic Acid
- The body uses Folic Acid — or its natural form — to make DNA and genetic material. Folic Acid is important in red blood cell formation and for healthy cell growth and function.
Glutathione is commonly described as the “mother of all antioxidants” and one of the most important supplements you could ever take. Glutathione is used in every cell in the body, and studies have shown that increasing glutathione levels provides significant health benefits. Glutathione is classified as an endogenous antioxidant, which means it is produced by the body naturally. However, healthy glutathione levels can quickly be exhausted from disease and temporary illness, stress, and toxin exposure.
- Improved mental health
- Fewer ADD symptoms
- Brain health & protection
- Oxidative Stress Fighter
- Reduction of Inflammation
- Healing the Gut
- Cancer Prevention Properties
- Alcohol & drug detoxification
Taurine increases energy, supports brain function, supports heart health, and helps produce testosterone.